GREEN NEXT PLANET ではジャンルを問わず世界のあらゆる武術を 共に学び共に練習する インターナショナルマーシャルアーツクラブをやっています とはいえ、主催者である 花芳香の専門専門である中国武術がベースとなります。 練習は季節を問わず 不定期に行っています。 場所は参加者のみにお伝えいたします

また古代、武術 とダンスは同じものであり切っても切り離せないものでした。 よってダンサーまたはダンスの 分野のからの参加も歓迎いたします

xma トリッキングパルクールフリーランニングなど新しい新ジャンルの 方の参加も歓迎いたします

具体的には屋外で大自然とともに 、大自然と一体となって練習します。 ベースは中国武術。しかも太極拳の一番基礎の基礎からやります。基礎が土台となる基礎が一番大事です

そして色々な技をレベルに応じて教え合うという 試みも取り組んでいます 。綺麗にやる必要も高いレベルを要求することもありません、楽しんでいられればそれで十分です

また体を動かすことによっての国際交流、という新しい試みです。ここでダンスと 武術がコラボレーションし新しいクリエイティブな国際交流が生まれることを望んでいます

また中国武術に欠かすことのできない 陰陽五行説 老荘思想、老子の思想 中国の歴史の本や詩歌などカンフーに関係ある様々な書物や、 世界のあらゆる武術に関する本を 一緒に読む読書会もやり 文武両道という形で 知的にも 武術を研究していきます コーヒーを飲みながら楽しくやりましょう

皆さんの参加をお待ちしています

★DONATION TO UNICEF★


Our project,events,and club activities are all free, you could join those for free. But, we would like to gather 300 yen coins for UNICEF donation, both  the activities of all GREEN NEXT PLANET and BLUE NEXT PLANET.  Everytime we would like to ask you the 3 coins donation for unicef.

We call that as Peace making donation, or BLUE PLANET DONATION,GREEN PLANT DONATION. Please always remember our activities are definitely world friendship and our main goal is to enjoy cross cultural activities and creative activities and friedndship. But on other hands we are the world peace project, and always wishing to dedicate world peace through this activities. We are the project of Peace making. The money you could donate are going to UNCEF JAPAN(90%), AND THE REST 10% would be used to maintain and sustain this site.

Please consider and understand that. I need your love and peace, thank you.

★If the activities would be held online,you don’t have to donate.

SHARE WITH LOVE